Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Day of Finals!!

Ok, I don't think anybody reads this, and if they do I don't know about it because nobody ever leaves me comments about my posts. But then again, I don't post on a regular basis with anything interesting. and that is largely because I'm a full time college student at Temple University and I'm also working part time. I've been extremely busy this semester and the last thing I want to do is blog after sitting at work or in class all day and studying. I should actually be studying right now for a final exam that I have at 2pm today. I've tried. I can't concentrate. So hopefully this will get that out of my system and I'll be able to study for 45 minutes before leaving to get the train from home.

Living at home is much cheaper than living on campus or in an apartment. As much as I don't want to be living at home, I'm going to be that much less in debt once I graduate. I'm so fortunate that my parents are still letting me live at home, not charging me rent and helping me out with paying for school. I wasn't so lucky for 3 years because I had to pay close to $10,000 toward school out of my own pocket. It sucked that I had to work my ass of at work and school just to pay for school and stay on top of things. But since I quit my management job at Wendy's to concentrate on my schoolwork, I don't make as much so I'm struggling to pay for school this year. Fortunately they've been able to help me out so far. I just hope they can help me out even more for the spring semester than they did with the fall semester. I'll probably need about a $1k for the spring. The rest I might be able to come up with if I don't get called out of work for lack of available work.

No comments:

Post a Comment