Monday, September 7, 2009

Last Semester at Temple!

I am graduating in December...yay! Started classes last Tuesday and already the workload is piling up! I've had so much reading to do and few assignments that I don't anticipate being able to do any kind of personal writing or reading. It's getting to be too difficult to remember all of the assignments, so I have to keep writing them down. I used to be able to remember all of my assignments for each class and when they're due. Of course, I'd have to check each week to see what is due, but now I can't do that!

With graduating college comes mixed feelings and emotions. I am excited for the next chapter of my life and to accomplish my dream of graduating college. I am excited to start a full time job, whenever and wherever that may happen. I am excited to finally be done with school, for now anyway, until I go for my Master's degree, but that will happen eventually. I am nervous that I haven't yet found a full-time job, but that will come and I certainly hope it will happen sooner rather than later. I am nervous about paying off my student debt, especially since I don't have a full-time job yet. Fortunately I do have a part-time job that will keep me on after I graduate and they keep showing interest in me for full-time jobs so as long as I keep my head down and keep working hard something will pay off.


Once I graduate though, I'll have more time to read and write for leisure! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment