Thursday, October 21, 2010

How-To Automate Your Blog Posts to Social Media

So it only took me an hour to figure out, lots of frustrating moments, missing part of the Phillies game and a great suggestion from another blogger to finally get my posts to show up on Facebook and Twitter!

Twitterfeed.com is now working for me, so this will (I hope) drive more traffic to this blog which is my whole intention in the first place.

Here are the steps:
  1. Visit twitterfeed.com and create an account if you don't already have one.
  2. Once you have an account, click on Create New Feed and follow the steps.
  3. The URL is usually the web address to your blog. If that doesn't work, then go to the help section and that will tell you how to find the correct URL
  4. In Step 2, click on the account you'd like the blog to be posted to and authenticate it when prompted.
  5. Click on All Done and it's that simple!! Why I had a problem, I don't really know now because it was like an ahha moment. 
  6. Repeat those steps for every account you'd like your blog to post to. Or for every blog you'd like to post to each account.

No comments:

Post a Comment