Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

PROS:
1. Graduated from Temple University with a B.A. in Communications
2. Still working part-time at Reckner, Inc in Montgomeryville, PA
3. Applied to more full-time jobs than I can remember.
4. Managed to schedule 3 interviews for 2011 - off to a great start!
5. Broke up with my boyfriend.
6. My brother and his girlfriend graduated from college and got excellent offers! (can't help but wonder what's wrong with me that I haven't found something?)

CONS:
1. Broke up with my boyfriend.
2. Haven't managed to find a full-time job.

SPLIT:
1. Told to not post things about my job search by people close to me despite the vast majority of advice I read tells me to talk about it to let people know that I'm looking for a full-time gig. It's all part of networking!

In sum, this year has been very good to me! I have a wonderful supportive family and network of friends, a job, a roof over my head, clothing, and food.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment