Saturday, March 2, 2013

Random Things About Me


TEN Random things about me
1. I love to write
2. I am a girl
3. I think I know when I don't
4. I can wiggle my ears
5. I love music
6. I wanted my belly button pierced
7. I love movies
8. I don't remember much of kindergarden.
9. I don't know where life will lead me
10. I love you

NINE places I’ve visited
1. Montana
2. Ellis Island
3. Liberty Island
4. Philly
5. Greece
6. Italy
7. Indianapolis
8. South Dakota
9. Georgia

EIGHT things I want to do before I die
1. travel Europe
2. travel South America
3. marry
4. publish a book
5. go to Disney Land/World for the 1st time
6. adopt a child
7. Make a difference in someone’s life
8. accomplish all my goals

SEVEN ways to win my heart
1. realize that I'm more insecure than I appear to be
2. be determined to win my heart and work to keep it
3. take a genuine interest in me
4. get to know me better
5. accept the fact that I will never act my age.
6. play catch with me or have a snowball fight with me
7. make sure I like u first

SIX things I believe in
1. true love
2. looking on the bright side of things
3. everything happens for a reason, just don't question it too much
4. destiny and fate.
5. happiness
6. Faith

FIVE things I’m afraid of
1. centipedes
2. breaking a bone
3. needles/anything sharp
4. suffocating
5. not being successful

FOUR of my favorite items in my apartment
1. My CD and movie collection
2. my blankets
3. posters
4. photo albums

THREE things I do everyday
1. smile
2. brush my teeth
3. Breathe

TWO things I am trying not to do right now
1. worry about money
2. Procrastinate

ONE person I want to see right now
1. You

No comments:

Post a Comment