Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poem: Surprise Me

waiting...
...so patiently...
for something to come along
for my life to change
must i make something happen?
or will something simply occur?
waking up crying at night
wondering where you are
confusing state of mind
searching for an explanation
wanting an answer
yearning for my life to be complete
i am empty, unsolved, lost, broken,
INCOMPLETE
...without you
i am completely, 100%, entirely, solely, relentlessly, forever
IN LOVE
...WITH YOU
hearts break, tears fall, souls shatter, hopes die
when we are...ALONE...in this cruel cruel world
so with you, i feel so ALIVE
AWAKE, like i can breathe again
you are my reason, my happiness, my blue skies
there is one reason,
one reason only,
why i am waiting...
I'm waiting for you to come along.

SURPRISE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment