Monday, March 19, 2012

Who Says You Can't Go Home

This song says so much!! The music video, Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles, shows and tells the story of Habitat For Humanity and the Soul Foundation working together to build homes for those in need. I listen to this song when I build with Habitat, and it's unofficially the "Habitat Song."


This song will always hold a special place in my heart. They produced it around the time I was building with Habitat for Humanity on the Spring Break Collegiate Challenge in 2006 and 2007. I always seem to tear up when I hear it because it brings back so many good memories and reminders of making a difference in people's lives. This song exemplifies the compassion that still exists in this world. To read more about my work with Habitat for Humanity, visit this page

No comments:

Post a Comment