Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warehouse 13

I am currently watching Warehouse 13 – so far so good!! So many of my friends, even my sister have been talking about how great of a show it is. I’ve watched some episodes here and there but it never made any sense to me until I watched the first episode. It’s a very cool show – the warehouse stores artifacts “of the strange and unexplained” as Artie (played by Saul Rubinek) explains it. Secret Service agents are based out of some location in South Dakota where the Warehouse is and travel to wherever unexplained events keep happening. They are trained to find who and what are involved, neutralize the artifacts and bring them back to the Warehouse to be stored. These artifacts are from all aspects of history, appealing to my interest in the past!! J I’m a geek, I know.

If you're interested, it's available via streaming or DVD on Netflix. For more information on the show you can go to the Warehouse 13 Wiki page.

No comments:

Post a Comment