Friday, February 22, 2013

Pay it Forward

Have you found your calling? Or do you know someone who has? I'm lucky enough to have found both. I truly believe that I am where I am supposed to be in my life right now and because of that, I am able to help my friends pursue their dreams. I'm living my dream helping others accomplish theirs.

This is where you come in.

My good friend Justin, whom I consider a brother because we practically grew up together, needs a little helping hand in funding a Voice Over demo reel. His dream of breaking into the advertising and commercial industry is only $2,000 away and he needs your help to accomplish this step.

What will you get in return? For some, it may just be the satisfaction of knowing you contributed to helping someone get that much closer to accomplishing their dream. In short, a passion to pay it forward is all you need.  If you're looking for goods/services in return for your financial contribution, Justin has graphic design experience and can create brochures or other promotional materials for your small business, party invitations, or anything that's tailored to your specific project.

Convinced? Great! Visit Justin's indiegogo page to donate: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/343864

View his promo video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment